Sunday, August 19, 2018

Undercover


Okay so I might still really need to clear up my inventory, because I have nearly 30k now (what's that, you ask? So little!), but that means I can't find a thing anymore until I go through everything and see what I can throw out and what should stay in my wardrobe.

30k is a lot when you're going through things one by one!

Which is why I probably reeeally shouldn't have dropped by Redeux, but I couldn't help it, really! This is such a great event, and I can even prove it-- everything in this picture with the exception of body and face? They're gifts from Redeux this round!

This makes me feel super like an undercover secret agent sent to retrieve an important stolen artifact, sent with a group to a club to distract the thieves and then sneak away with the prize!

--

I'm wearing:
Hair .::. *C* Margot - Sea Colors
Feelers .::. PH - Siofra Feelers (Lilac)
Wings .::. PH - Siofra Wings, bento (Lilac)
Dress .::. [Sexy Princess] Halter neck gown White
Ring .::. Jinx : Crystal Ball
Orb .::. {Empress} orb~ silver .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
Necklace .::. Oceanica~ Eclipse Shell Necklace, female
Backdrop .::. *CS* Pin Up Glass - Scene
Pose .::. {NanTra} XOXO 2M

All free gifts at Redeux this round!

No comments:

Post a Comment