Thursday, August 16, 2018

Finally, a fashion post!

It's been a very long time, but hey, I'm finally putting out a fashion post again! This time to celebrate the Okinawa Summer Festival, and there might even be two fashion posts from this event, surprise, surprise! Mostly because I went with my Godfather and and it just so happens that my adoption anniversary is coming up and I got to pick what I wanted from the Festival-- which were, really, only two things, but they were also two rare gachas so wow is that incredible?

So I'm taking this picture with the help of my sister Bree, who has been working really hard on her issue of the newspaper this week and deserves a week full of naps and snacks, but instead I just managed to convince her to hit up an indoor pool with me so we could enjoy the last bit of summer without my worried too much about burning (oh my god, I've gotten so dark this summer...), and spend some time together!



--



I'm wearing:
Hair .::. [^.^Ayashi^.^] Jeni hair-Anime set [past event gift]
Headband .::. Magika [Headband] [past Group Gift]
Glasses .::. BALACLAVA!! Olivia Readers (Jade/Silver) [Free on wall]
Earrings .::. PP - Cloud Kawaii Earrings [past group gift]
Choker .::. pr!tty - Double Choker - {Floral} [past hunt gift]
Wings .::. [M.O.R] Magical Gem : BACK WINGS [past Crystal Heart gift]
Outfit .::. `M.BIRDIE / BonoBona look. Look set Maitreya RARE [Okinawa Festival gacha 75L]
Bag .::. [ bubble ] Polka Dot Bow Bag [Group gift 150L to join]
Leg .::. {Akorat} LegPouch-SimpleSILVER L [20L gacha]
Pose .::. -Extra- G.J.W.H.F. (3) [WOH 0L]

No comments:

Post a Comment