Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Gacha-licious~

M.BIRDIE's Magical Mood gacha, plus some free goodies from the Crystal Heart faire!
 Because I don't feel like making separate posts for all these images, I'm just going to group them together in one post and say that I've been a bit busy the past few days! I don't think it'll be too complicated, anyway, since most of these outfits are in sets-- as in, they're all gacha outfits, and they're mostly from the same gachas in each pic (with a few additions, such as the shoes and socks of the pic above being from another gacha... from the same vendor, LOL).

*{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream gacha
So my end of August has been really busy with attempting new styles of photography in Second Life! Soon enough things will be busy once again as they were earlier this summer, and I'm going to really have to sit down and come up with not just fun photos, but entire storylines.

Who's ready for NaNoWrimo this year? Certainly not me, not yet, and that's alright because there's a few months yet to prepare for it. No point in worrying about it before Halloween, but at the same time, I tend to like enjoying Halloween by using the entire month of October to celebrate, which means plotting needs to be done before then, or else I wouldn't really have time to do it! Here's hoping that in the coming months before it starts, I can convince some people to venture through this with me.

*{( konpeitou )}* usatan gacha
Anyway, this is mostly a post hoping everyone's had a great summer so far, and maybe to introduce a few gachas and also test out several methods of taking Second Life pictures and lighting-- from indoor to outdoors, light to dark. I've been looking into roleplay areas, but so far haven't found anything that appealed especially to me just yet, although maybe I'll do a few posts to introduce a few of the games that you can find on Second Life.

That is, when I can find the outfits and read through the rules for visitors on those sims. Yes, it gets a bit complicated, but that just means it's a good roleplay! I might choose something for science fiction, something for fantasy, and something for simple urban decay or city life. The former ones don't seem to appreciate younger looking avatars on the sim, so we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment