Saturday, May 7, 2016

3rd Chapter Four


So it might be really unusual for me to forego my standard glasses and dark brown / black hair (except recently when I've been favouring blue hair thanks to having worked hard to bleach and dye my hair blue in real life), but I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to showcases the gifts offered for the 3rd anniversary of The Chapter Four!


Yes, you need to join their group in order to get the gifts, but the group is entirely free and there are just so many talented people there that it'd be a shame to miss out just because you don't have a group slot left.

Everything on my person at the moment outside of my actual avatar and skin is a gift from The Chapter Four-- even the pose (from Le Poppycock)! And there are plenty more item that I'm not showcasing because I've only decided to put one outfit together for this post and there are various items included that wouldn't really fit the Avatar 2.0 (such as skin applicators and numerous pairs of shoes that would require mesh socks compatible with slink that I've bought in the past and therefore isn't a part of the gifts group), and I have a tendency to delete accessories if I feel like I would never use them anyway. So these are just my favourites among the lot!


Shamera is wearing:
[atooly] the blair bow .rainbow.
Love - Blush hair in Ombre #3
[Z O O M] Gift Earrings
7mad;Ravens Foxy 8-bit Mouthie
Pure Poison - Sakura Heart Necklace
Luas Dream Crop Top
Valentina E - Bella Taffeta Bell Skirt
AZOURY - Bracelet Flowers
"mignon." -bunny gem ring
::C'est la vie !:: Alette purse
Kalopsia - Emily's Bracelets
(all available as gifts this month from The Chapter Four)

No comments:

Post a Comment